Wednesday, July 14, 2010

They used to call me Anal Girl!


Today I watched a beautiful film called "(500) Days of Summer"! It´s a neat film about...wait I just read a review, a short review about this movie: Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with the girl. Girl not!

Throughout the whole movie I found myself giggling like a girl, though, swooning over the female protagonist. Only had one period where the movie was too cheesy and girl-movie-ish. But it says that "this is not a love story, (but a story about love)". Nuff said!

I like the way the story is told, it´s not simple and straight-line. Just watch it! I also like the pictures and the director doing all this. Usually Marc Webb does music videos, like JEW´s "Work", but this one seems to be his debut!

Sorry, I would´ve really liked to show you a trailer but after seeing the movie all trailers I´ve found are lame!


The soundtrack should be very nice. Nice music thoughout the movie!
Check it out, have fun! Don´t be ashamed to transform into a giggling girl falling in love with even both main protagonist!

1 comment:

  1. I watched it..but I thought Summer was mean.. I felt really sad for the guy.

    ReplyDelete