Monday, July 19, 2010

Boycott it!


After a friend of mine told me this nice line: "Of all wonders of nature that exist in the world, the sky is the most astounding and therefore my favorite, because everybody can enjoy it wherever you are." I came to the decision to stop consuming this mainstream shit!


Join me111 I don´t know why and what for, but it doesn´t matter! Mainstream is always lame, isn´t it? No, seriously...isn´t it?

*Update: There are already the first messages from people all over the world expressing their sympathy! Check out their pics:



2 comments:

  1. You are sick.

    You little cunt, don't you like Blues & Jazz just because they defined most of today's popular music?

    I tell you, the universe is on my side, little motherfucker... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jazz because it tickles the bottom side of my balls very smooth and gentle!

    Don´t get me wrong: I like the night sky...as much as I like clothes from H&M, small prices for milk and TV shows where celebs need to eat nasty things.
    But what´s the price mankind´s paying for that? And is it worth it?

    btw: my pakistani kid workers would kick your universes ass!

    ReplyDelete